In conjunction with BMSA’s Building Products Show, this is a new program by BMSA to provide your entry-level personnel with a basic understanding of building material operation, product usage in residential construction and customer service basics.
- Building Material Terminology
- Abbreviations, formulas, measures
- Margins, board footage, price conversions,
- Customer relations & Practical selling skills
- How profits are made (and lost)
- Product usage on the jobsite – from boards to plywood, cement, floor, walls, trusses, roofing, soffit/siding, mouldings and interior finish, stair parts, doors. windows, insulation, and builders hardware.