NEW SEMINAR! AS REQUESTED!
After receiving many requests, Casey Voorhees has developed an Advanced Estimating Course designed to provide a deeper understanding of residential framing as well as increased efficiency in completing material estimates. This workshop will go beyond basic house design and focus on the difficult areas of completing framing take-offs.
Those attending the 2-Day Introduction to Material Take-Off Workshop may continue with this course. If registering for this session only, please be sure your personnel have the requisite experience and are familiar with interpreting plans, residential construction methods & fundamental material take-off concepts. This is an advanced course.
- Irregular floor and roof layouts
- Daylight (walk-out) basements
- Margins, board footage, price conversions
- Stick-framed roofs including hips, valleys and jack rafters
- Multi-pitched roofs
- Vaulted walls and ceilings, rake framing